| The terms and conditions for the draw are as follows:|
- The contest will be divided into 3 categories: the 1oz 999.9 Fine Gold Proof Coin series, 2oz 999 Fine Silver Piedfort Proof Coin series and the Cupro-Nickel Proof-like Coin series. The draw is open to all collectors who have the twelve coins of each almanac coin issue from the second series. The twelve coins must all be from the same category. Proof of collection series is necessary. Winners who are unable to show proof of collection will be disqualified.
- For the Fine Gold Proof category, the winner will receive a full refund on the 2004 Lunar Monkey 1oz 999.9 Fine Gold Proof Coin retailing at $1,214.65. There is one prize in this category.
- The winner of the 2oz 999 Fine Silver Piedfort Proof Coin series stands to win a full refund on the 2004 Lunar Monkey Silver Piedfort Coin, retailing at $98.95 each. There are three prizes in this category.
- The winner of the Cupro-Nickel Proof-like Coin series will receive a full refund on the Cupro-Nickel 2004 Lunar Monkey coin retailing at $23.70 each as well as a Monkey Almanac Coin Single Ez-link Card retailing at $15.15. There are five prizes in this category.
- Contest forms are available from Monday, 17 November 2003 online at: www.mint.com.sg or at the Singapore Mint outlets. The forms can be submitted by email to: email@example.com or faxed to: 6567 2626.
- The Singapore Mint assumes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entry forms.
- The closing date of the draw is on 5 February 2004. The draw will be held on 5 March 2004. Winners will be notified by post.
- The Singapore Mint reserves the right to change any of the terms and conditions.